Re: [leshan-dev] Plan for a 0.9 or 1.0 version of Leshan

Hi all,

As planed, we made a lot of changes those last 3 month. We think it's time to release a 1.0.0M1. No objection :) ?

Except big surprise, most of the API changes was made. The main missing one is the new QueueMode API which should be available later in 1.0.0M2 or 1.0.0RC1. Now the last effort to release a 1.0.0 will be mainly focused on californium/scandium.

We strongly recommend to test those changes. This way if there is any issue (missing API, bug...) we will be able to handle it.

Simon