[leshan-dev] Request for information : LWM2M RPK configuration

Hello,
I'm currently working on an IoT project and I'd like to set up a bootstrap connection with RPK mode, but i didn't find any documents or examples regarding this subject (I've only found PSK security examples or tests).
Have I missed something ?

Also i'd like to ask you about the JSON that is sent to the bootstrap server in order to configure RPK security. What does it look like ?

Thank you beforehand.

Best regards, Darius

PS : I also can't find the doc for x509 bootstrap security :)

Back to the top