[leshan-dev] Registration Listener

Hi ,

    I have an idea about using Leshan as Device management server .My Platform does not have a Device Management Capability and so  I am looking for a ways where I can keep Leshan as an external entity to which I can redirect the DM operations.

Whenever  LWM2M  clients are getting registered to the Leshan server  I am looking for a mechanism like where I would implement a Registration Listener in my platform ,   and Leshan will notify this Listener about the registered client and its capabilities.

   Such kind of Notification service is there currently.?

Thanks in advance for the advcie .

Regards
Subhash Nair

Back to the top