https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2016&month=2&day=4&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=195&p2=64&p3=37&p4=224

--
Julien Vermillard

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This overlaps with our Eclipse IoT WG Server Platform call L Can we do on hour earlier or later?

Regards,

Kai

From: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julien Vermillard
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 2:09 PM
To: leshan developer discussions
Subject: Re: [leshan-dev] roadmap hangout?

Agenda tentative (please add any ideas/comments in the thread):

- OMA Test Fest feedback

- new features in the client and the bootstrap server

- release plan and version numbering, do we should try to get a 1.0 for LWM2M and release a 0.9 before?

- Leshan clustering (rationales, impact in Leshan and Californium)

- Leshan standalone UI

Julien