[leshan-dev] Working with Leshan

To whom it may concern,

I am currently using Leshan release 0.1.11 for a project of mine and I'd like to ask a question about server-client interaction: how do you do it in order for the client to listen for server requests (read, write, and so on), if it's even possible in this release?

Furthermore, there are still some features missing that I'd like to employ. Mainly I'm talking about JSON encoding when sending and receiving data (at the moment plaintext, opaque and TLV formats are supported). Could I code that feature in myself?

Best regards,
Ramon Mato.

Back to the top