Re: [leshan-dev] Queue Mode

Great J I’ll get you in touch with the guys working on i tat Bosch side. I think, however, that you should discuss any issues using this mailing list and GitHub issues and/or pull requests…

@Alex, Daniel, Ingo, Michael: Meet Joey who has an interest in working on Queued Mode for leshan. I think you should share and discuss your ideas regarding the Queued Mode with him and the community via an (initial) Pull Request of the key abstractions (interfaces) you have in mind …

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Schöneberger Ufer 89

10785 Berlin

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

Mobile +49 (151) 54336335

Phone +49 (30) 726 112-145

kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn