Re: [leshan-dev] Resource ID Issue

Hi,
  I just tried by modifing the LeshanClientExample (and the model : oma-objects-spec.json). I change the "Supported Binding and Modes"(/3/0/16) resource to /3/0/100 and it works for me (READ on resource /3/0/100 or on object instance /3/0 are OK).
  Please give us more details or show us some code you use to test.
Simon