[ldt-dev] LDT and the Oxygen Simultaneous Release

Greetings LDT Committers.

AFAICT, the LDT project team has not declared whether or not the project will participate in the Oxygen Simultaneous Release. I've taken a couple of passes over the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list archive, and have not been able to find any statement of participation. If I've just missed your announcement, please let me know ASAP.

We require explicit opt-in. In the absent of a formal declaration [1], the Eclipse Planning Council has assumed that LDT does not plan to participate. I've asked the release manager to remove the LDT contribution from the aggregation build.

If this is a mistake, please let me know and we'll work with the Eclipse Planning Council to have the project reinstated.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements#State_intent_early_.28M4.29

--