Re: [kura-dev] Hello everyone - rejoining the Kura-Dev mailing list

unsubscribe

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 3:43 PM laurent.carre <laurent.carre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Sterwen-Technology has joined the Eclipse foundation and therefore I am (re-)joining the Kura development mailing list. I was before subscribing with another company email, but now with the right email.

Looking forward reading you

Rgds

Laurent Carré

Sterwen-Technology SAS