Re: [kura-dev] Nokia as newcomer for Kura development

Welcome, Laurent! It is really exciting to see Nokia joining the Kura community.

Benjamin -

On 26 Feb 2018, at 08:51, Carre, Laurent (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay) <laurent.carre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Marco,

Thanks for your nice words. One specific question: do we use the same mailing list for Kapua ?

Thanks

Laurent Carré
AirSense venture director
Mobile Networks, Nokia

m: +336 0717 4588 | internal 8827414

From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carrer, Marco
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 12:43 PM
To: Kura Developers mailing list <kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [kura-dev] Nokia as newcomer for Kura development

Dear Laurent,
      the pleasure to have you part of the Kura community is ours.

Welcome! We are very excited to have you on board.

Few initial pointers:

1. Kura release plans are available at the Kura project web site

2. Kura on going tasks are available at the GitHub issues/ZenHub:

3. Kura Weekly Calls details are available at:

Looking forward to talking with you soon.

-Marco