From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Woodard, David [david.woodard@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:09 PM
To: Kura Developers mailing list
Subject: Re: [kura-dev] changing config from outside kura

Hi Scott,

The most common way to do this is over MQTT. We have a Cloudlet [1] implemented in the framework that works directly with the Kura ConfigurationService. If you haven’t, please review this document [2]. It is a pretty dense document, the section related to remote config management is here [3]. If this isn’t what you are looking for, please let me know.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/kura/docs/api/3.1.0/apidocs/org/eclipse/kura/cloud/Cloudlet.html
[2] http://eclipse.github.io/kura/ref/mqtt-namespace.html
[3] http://eclipse.github.io/kura/ref/mqtt-namespace.html#remote-osgi-configurationadmin-interactions-via-mqtt

Thanks,