From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of John Read <john.read@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:59:23 AM
To: kura Developers mailing list
Subject: [kura-dev] kura update from 2.0.2 to 3.0.0

Hi,
we are experimenting moving to kura 3.0.0. However all of our application bundle webadmin entries entered via the metadata files do not appear any more in 3.0.0,  and we also do not receive any componentConfigurations from the services. I have tried setting the
property org.eclipse.kura.core.configuration.legacyServiceTracking=true as described in the 3.0.0-release-review, but this does not seem to change anything.

Have you come across this problem before?

regards
John Read
Om7Sense GmbH
Next-Gen Energy Management For Data Centers
john.read@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +49-8072-9369985
Mob: +49-1752014830

Om7Sense GmbH | Schulstraße 26 | 83527 Haag i. OB | Germany
The Energy Management Revolution | Web: http://www.om7sense.com/
Geschäftsführer: Kevin Read, John Read (CEOs) | USt-IdNr.: DE308876193 (VAT ID)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Traunstein | Registernummer: HRB 25488
(German commercial register entry number at local district court of registration)

Back to the top