[kura-dev] Running Kura on an ARM based Embedded Linux Board

Hi
   I am trying to run Eclipse Kura on an Arm based (Cortex A7) Embedded Linux Board. All I have right now is Embedded Java SE 1.8 (8.0.65) running on the board.

What else do I have to do?
Do I have to install OSGI layer to the board OR does it come with Eclipse Kura?
Do I have to build Eclipse Kura (from source)?
Can I use any existing hardware profile?
What customization to be done before building Kura for my Platform?
Can some one give me the high level steps I need to follow?

Links to Tutorials and HOWTOs are welcome.

Miraj Mohamed

Back to the top