Re: [kura-dev] Use of DbService

Hi Scott,

Have you had a look at the kura.properties file [1]? This describes some of the different options available in Kura. As long as you can establish a connection to the DB, you can run the checkpoint command, but I would read through the documentation first. You can also have a look at how the DB is initialized [2].

Thanks,
--Dave