[kura-dev] Virtual IoT webinar on Kura next week

Hi,

In case you missed it, Dave Woodard will be presenting Kura in the Virtual IoT meetup next week [1].
He will be providing an overview of the project, take a look real world use cases, layout future plans of Eclipse Kura, and discuss how you can contribute to the project.
I think this is a great opportunity for anyone to learn more about Kura and get involved in the future of the project so I hope many of you will join! ;-)
Make sure to RSVP on the meetup page to be reminded in time about the webinar (March 2, 11am ET, on Google Hangouts/YouTube)

Cheers,
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation