Re: [kura-dev] Building the web2 branch?

Hi Benjamin,

Yes, the build for that branch was broken. I just made a commit that should have the build working. The new web UI should also show for the OSX emulator. There is still quite a bit of work to do around styling and feature additions.The services panel also is not working at the moment.Your feedback is welcome, understanding it is still a work in progress.

Thanks,
--Dave