De : <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Hitesh Dave <hndave@xxxxxxxxx>
Date : mercredi 11 novembre 2015 16:36
À : "kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [kura-dev] Kura's support for Xirgo OBDI devices

Folks,

I am considering a IoT Fleet Management use case. Would like to know if Kura supports integration with OBD II protocol especially sensors from Xirgo Technologies. If anybody has any inputs or doc/sample that I would look at would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance for you inputs.

Thanks
Hitesh Dave
_______________________________________________ kura-dev mailing list kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/kura-dev

Back to the top