Re: [kura-dev] Using NetworkAdminService

Hi Kevin,

Are you working from the source code or from an official release? The latest release (v1.2.0) has several missing dependencies from the Emulator launch file. Can you post the contents of the launch file you are using (either OSX or Linux)? Also, can you provide the output of ‘ls’ and ‘ss’ from the OSGi console?

Thanks,
--Dave