[kura-dev] Virtual IoT Webinar on May 6 about using Apache Camel in Kura

Hi,

We are lining up a new series of online presentations for our Virtual IoT Meetup Group [1], and you might be interested in joining the session on May 6 (11 am ET) about the integration of Apache Camel in Kura: http://www.meetup.com/Virtual-IoT/events/222065256/

Oh, and if you’re building cool stuff with Kura, and would like to do a presentation during one of our Virtual IoT sessions, feel free to contact me offline :-)

Thanks,
Benjamin –

Back to the top