[kura-dev] Apache Camel Kura component

Hi,

As Marco already mentioned [1], Apache Camel 2.15 (to be released in
the next month) will contain the Kura component. My goal while
creating this component was to provide the tools to easily start Camel
routes from the Kura, similarly to the Karaf/ServiceMix/Fuse bundle
model.

I plan to enhance Camel Kura [2] component in the next versions of
Camel, to provide even better integration between these two. Any
feedback regarding the component will be highly appreciated.
Contributions are also more then welcome :) .

Here is also my blog post [3] covering the component.

Cheers!

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/kura-dev/msg00224.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/kura.html
[3] http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com/2015/02/apache-camel-in-iot-world-eclipse-kura.html