If you specify a bit more the data you require from the API, the response may be more precise.

Kind regards,

Pedro

El vie., 12 jun. 2020 a las 11:42, Shankar, Ramraj (<Ramraj.Shankar@xxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Hi Claudio,

I don't have a problem with that now.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram.

From: kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Mezzasalma, Claudio [Claudio.Mezzasalma@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 June 2020 09:25
To: kapua developer discussions
Subject: Re: [kapua-dev] API Link not working!

I checked with 1.2.0 and I can confirm that SwaggerUI returns correct a correct login response by default. Again, the problem you're experiencing is that you're sending the password as a JSON array of strings, not a JSON string. Again, this bug has been fixed by [1] which has been released in Kapua 1.2.0.

Can you please attach the logs for the REST API container?

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/pull/2795
--
Claudio Mezzaslma | Eurotech