[kapua-dev] Integration with Eclipse Hono

Hi,

at the last meeting in Berlin for the integration of Kapua and Hono we planned to create the tickets for the agreed and needed work in each project and label them with 'EclipseInt'.

In Hono you can find them here. Have you already created them (but maybe labeled different?) or is this an open task?

We also discussed our ideas for device connection notifications and have reached a slightly different approach as discussed before. The discussion is mainly in PR https://github.com/eclipse/hono/pull/537 and the result in https://github.com/eclipse/hono/pull/562

Thank you,
Marc

Back to the top