[kapua-dev] Docker compose deployment

Hi guys,

I finished the work on improving docker deployment (with added configuration for Artemis). Docs are updated at

https://github.com/stefanomorson/kapua/blob/feature-serviceEvents/docs/developer-guide/en/running.md#docker-containers

Give it a look/test and provide a feedback either directly on the code or here.

Some of the remaining tasks in this area:

- I didn't play with the sso or tomcat images. So, I left the docs about that at

https://github.com/stefanomorson/kapua/blob/feature-serviceEvents/assembly/README.md

I moved everything else to the developer guide.

- I also didn't do anything about this for the Vagrant. We can see how to proceed with this.