Re: [kapua-dev] service events code update (managing send error)

Hi guys,

here's the first PR that migrates this implementation to Artemis/Qpid JMS

https://github.com/stefanomorson/kapua/pull/1/files

It's just a first change, there's still more work to be done to finish it.

Give it a look.

I think house keeper job is not working at the moment (as I see that there's still a reference to the internal queues there). That's the first next thing I'd like to revisit.