From: kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Morson, Stefano <stefano.morson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:04:06 PM
To: kapua developer discussions
Subject: [kapua-dev] Build failures

Hi all,

One of the issues we are having for the builds in these days was due to Sonar. I dropped an email to webmaster and he explained me this was due to a configuration change in the backends. He also fixed the issue in Kapua Hudson account so now we should be ok with this.

Stefano

Stefano Morson | EUROTECH | tel.: +39 0433 485411

Back to the top