Re: [kapua-dev] Making device registry available as a standalone microservice

I think this looks great and I would suggest to continue working on this as some kind of "early access" feature for Kapua 0.2.0 and definitely plan for this in the next Kapua release (0.3.0?).

Taking this approach and showing that MQTT, AMQP and REST works together would be awesome!

Cheers

Jens