Re: [kapua-dev] KAPUA installation on ubuntu, VAGRANT Option

Hi there
I tried Docker and it worked.
I first run mvn with test enabled and get some tests that did not pass, once I disabled the tests, it worked.
I was able to log on the web interface. I will play with it later.
Concerning the tests that did not pass, I assume that up to a certain point I will face some misbehaving with kapua.
Anyway thanks for the idea Jens.
Have a nice day.