Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua with existing Installations

Hi Christian,

Is it possible to use console.war and api.war with an existing installation of ES, ActiveMQ, Tomcat 8.5?

This is technically possible when it comes to WARs, but we don't support this kind of deployments officially at this point.

When it comes to ActiveMQ, you need to install Kapua plugin into broker.

Can we use Cassandra,… as DB instead of H2?

For now we support only JDBC-compliant databases, as current Kapua implementation is based on JPA. This might change in a future.

Can I also link to ES Installation?

Yes, this is possible. :)

Cheers!
--