[kapua-dev] Eclipse Kapua sandbox

Hi,

We're getting more and more requests from the community to have an Eclipse Kapua sandbox available for people to easily evaluate it, connect Eclipse Kura gateways to it etc.
I think it would be great to have such a sandbox, and I would be happy to help set it up. Since Kapua now runs on OpenShift, this might be an option for hosting it? Setting it up so as it redeploys the latest nightly build every day might be an approach to get things going, until there are more stable builds being produced?

Thanks,
Benjamin –

Back to the top