From: kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jens Reimann
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 2:44 PM
To: kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kapua-dev] Setting up Eclipse IDE for Kapua

Hi,

I was looking for some documentation on how to set up an Eclipse IDE for Kapua.

My first approach was to clone the repository and import the projects as a complete Maven hierarchy, which works fine!

But there seems to be no description about how to start e.g. the web console from inside the IDE. Or at least how to start it locally outside of Vagrant or Docker.

Thanks for any help

Jens

--

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top