[kapua-dev] Eclipse Newsletter - Eclipse Kapua Article

Dear Kapua Dev's,

For the March issue of the Eclipse Newsletter, which currently has over 148,000 subscribers, we will highlight different topics and projects that pertain to Eclipse IoT.

We'd like to feature an article about Eclipse Kapua. Please let me know by this Wednesday, February 8 if you're interested in writing this article.

Details:
- The article can be a pre-existing article/blog post that is recycled for this newsletter.
- Length should be 500 words or more, but it really depends on the content.
- Format: html or Gdoc or plain text.
- Visual-aids are always a good idea (images, gifs, videos, code snippets, etc).
- The article should be technical, but written in a way so that beginners and advanced users can understand it.
- Deadline for content is March 9

Here are examples of published Eclipse Newsletter articles:
Eclipse hawkBit - Software Updates in IoT
Reactive Microservices with Eclipse Vert.x
Future of Build Tools

Here is the previous Eclipse IoT Newsletter published in September 2016.

Regards,
Roxanne

--

Roxanne Joncas