[kapua-dev] ip addres in kapua docker containers is hardcoded

Hi

I just started playing with the kapua docker containers gracefully provided by Henryk Konsek and  Dejan Bosanac at dockerhub. I started with the kupua broker (https://hub.docker.com/r/hekonsek/kapua-broker/) but I'm getting the following error:

Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Connection is broken: "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out: 192.168.33.10:3306" [90067-192]

The problem is that the address for the sql database seams to be hardcoded to the address used in the vagrant demo machine (https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/blob/develop/dev-tools/src/main/vagrant/demo/demo-Vagrantfile)

Is there a way to change this address? Or even better, are the Dockerfiles for these container available somewhere?

Regards