[kapua-dev] Fwd: Eclipse Kapua Weekly Update

Hi,

I scheduled a weekly Kapua status call where we can discuss all things related to the project. All interested parties are welcomed to join. I’m looking forward to see you in the meetings.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dejan Bosanac via Blue Jeans Network <invite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 2:47 PM
Subject: Eclipse Kapua Weekly Update
To: dejanb@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Blue Jeans
Dejan Bosanac has invited you to a video meeting.

To join from a Red Hat Deskphone or Softphone, dial: 84336.
Meeting Title: Eclipse Kapua Weekly Update
Meeting Time: Every Thursday • from November 10, 2016 • 4 p.m. CET / 30 minutes
Join Meeting
(Join from computer or phone)

Connecting directly from a room system?

1) Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc