Re: [jts-dev] JTS 1.20.0 release train

Okay reading the "eclipse foundation development process" the review is more about announcing to the public.

A Release Review is a type of Progress Review that is aligned directly with a specific Release. A Release Review must be concluded successfully before the corresponding Release is announced to the community.

Proceeding:

  1. Here is the thing: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.jts/releases/1.20.0
  2. Release is scheduled for Wednesday, September 4, 2024 - 12:00

Release steps:

- -
Jody Garnett