Re: [jts-dev] JTS 1.20.0 release train

I revived that improvement and will merge this morning.

Can we build something earlier and announce September 18th?

- -
Jody Garnett

On Mon, Aug 26, 2024 at 6:55 AM James Hughes via jts-dev <jts-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jody,

Thanks for starting a release.  How are you thinking about any open PRs like [1] (about M coordinates)?

To be clear about the process, the Eclipse release review is scheduled for Wednesday, September 18.  The JTS team is "blocked" on that review before we'd release 1.20.

That gives the community plenty of time to test out 1.20-SNAPSHOT artifacts, report regressions, try out the new features Jody mentioned above, and also to wrap up any PRs!

If we decide not to make the WKT/WKB changes in 1.20, there is nothing that limits us from working on that and release 1.21 as soon as we care to.

Cheers,