Re: [jstl-dev] Fwd: [jakarta.ee-spec] [EXTERNAL] Re: Could one of the Specification Committee members please promote the following (Jakarta EE 10) TCK service releases...

Hi Arjan,

Thanks, I’d like to ask a few questions about those jobs. Currently the Tags 3.0 code lives in this branch: https://github.com/jakartaee/tags/tree/3.x, this branch includes the API and IMPL. Is there another job to release the IMPL?

To execute this job: https://ci.eclipse.org/jstl/job/1_jstl-api-build-and-stage/ I would:

1.        Click “Build with Parameters”

2.        Properties to fill in:

a.        RELEASE_VERSION and NEXT_VERSION: Currently the API POM lists the following: https://github.com/jakartaee/tags/blob/3.x/api/pom.xml#L33 is that ok or do I need to specify something in these properties?

b.       BRANCH -> Currently the default is “master” so I would need to change that to “3.x”

3.        Do I need to check any of the other options? DRY_RUN, OVERWRITE, LIST_FIRST, DROP_FIRST, DROP_ID?

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci