[jstl-dev] Questions about spath.tld

Hello,

Can anyone tell me more about the spath.tld? It's included in the source, but it's not added to the JSTL 2.0 binary.

It doens't seem to be used, but it's still around? I understand it could be used for JSTL's xml parsing, but it's not with other tlds under META-INF.

The JSTL spec doesn't explicting mention it either, and only says the x:parse could use a filter.

Would appriecate any insight into this particular TLD.

Thanks,

Volodymyr

Back to the top