[jsp-dev] Preparing for next development iteration

Hi all,

Now that the 4.0.0 release has been approved and we are wrapping up the final tasks, we need to prepare for the next release.

Currently, main is configured for 4.0.1 development.

In line with what we have done in the past, and how other Jakarta specifications I'm involved in operate, I propose to do the following:

1. Restore the 4.0.0 branch created by the release (I have it locally) and rename it to 4.0.x

2. Update main for 4.1.0 development

While we don't have plans for 4.1 yet, my expectation is that - like 4.0 - there will be a few API changes to align with related changes in Servlet and/or EL.

Thoughts?

Mark

Back to the top