Re: [jsp-dev] Discussion on deprecating the ErrorData constructor without a queryString parameter

I've created a PR here: https://github.com/jakartaee/pages/pull/250

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

On Sat, Oct 14, 2023 at 6:37 PM Mark Thomas via jsp-dev <jsp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/10/2023 11:07, Paul Nicolucci via jsp-dev wrote:

> Why don't we keep both constructors if null is perfectly valid for the
> queryString?

Good question. I was probably thinking in terms of replacing the old
constructor with the new one.

Since queryString looks to be the only optional value passed to
ErrorData, I can see the benefit in keeping the existing constructor.

If no other opinions are expressed, we can remove the deprecation in a
week or so.

Mark