Re: [jsp-dev] Possible correction for `com.sun.ts.tests.jsp.spec.el.jsp.ELJspVersionTag relies on implementation detail` issue for Jakarta EE 9 Platform TCK

Please also review the potential fix made that can be viewed via https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/compare/master...gurunrao:jsp-fix

Please give your +1 or -1 for that change on this mailing list of directly on the [1] issue.

We will merge the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/compare/master...gurunrao:jsp-fix change on Monday October 5, 2020 if we don't hear feedback.

Thanks,
Scott