Re: [jsp-dev] Open issues

Hi Mark,

thanks for your response. I absolutely agree that starting with discussions about changes and issues is the best way to move forward. And I also think that looking for issues which can be integrated into the EE4J_8 branch is great first step.

Best regards

Christian

Am Mi., 5. Sep. 2018 um 09:37 Uhr schrieb Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On 05/09/18 05:44, Christian Kaltepoth wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> thanks a lot for taking care of this. I'm happy to see some activity on
> the jsp-api project. Let us know if there is anything we can help with.

That would be great. Thanks.

While in some ways things are on hold while the process to update the
specs is agreed, as a community we can still discuss (and potentially
agree) what changes we want to make even if the details of how we
actually go about making those changes are TBD.

With that in mind, I'd suggest looking at the open issues marked with
the label "Component: Spec Doc" and comment on those. #16 and #46 are
probably fairly uncontroversial places to start. The others all look
like they are going to need a longer discussion - probably best held on
this list. I'll try and start at least one of those in the next week or
so. If someone beats me to it, all the better.

Mark

P.S. The above is just my view on how we could move things forward.
Happy to hear alternative views.