Re: [jms-dev] Thoughts on JMS 3.0
  • From: Bruno Dutra <brun_dutra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 05:01:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: pt-BR, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=kcT/YSU0zChfggFQAaxQxK+q55DFXFBI7wyDD69CynI=; b=DgctIwHQx3EDbK3EJRtutoZWS+z5sAMqMQk3PA5qtx5ntELqhSXRVH+e0UDEefMGR4J8n0p1ng4qlo9RUQeFDOvxHKubmbRUJqBVb48X8wZ4R9f2eqZcuzLCdJ5tBNkyVpgU1pNYfPpyv2w/lRNwgm0FywaiMi15IXQnIrA80qOPsxRXKKCShUxsoWA8A0GkZUUJQZN831bybo5QjhMkqgey5hIZbnya6iscJfB9aoJcoWHop0NCcAkCH2UVDFA1r4Ug+D5k1w4gsRpV2/UDt9Hi76wT7BjXfx16kogN5EkE+IakDYLDvCVl2776Z0+GshUP1CuhOD+ZMHWFp6PLFg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Teye1tRZewvulDHJkhnd6R00wML87mN/QBZ9xcOBdoweDHh5frknaDVacBRX4i2lLU2WL9rK3viXiRxQzUObB4oHG4LkalMUUfWp+WWW+xs2WmuHPR1i+XNUg+sfgk9UV3XaJCgzufnM5i5GRqh8aGJ1s1eqxPL+f7gT7pZtPzuiDgzAlYZyAxNShXHJfdcCV7D4PjDEue7XmpCX/ktAnJhqCbjUODtZVs/cyR3sAzHMRCFR1sMxVGmVPhWTbt471okM2S+XqCd9nZfWQaXMCI+Z20xNZKHHjdy6uISM4Ne+U4iD852cJiseV73qupm35scmXpif76Bi3E07h5AM8Q==

Hi, I saw a presentation too and I liked the proposal, I just wonder how the management of threads for multiple queues will be done.

Try making a controller similar to the one proposed in the presentation using JavaEE Concurrency. https://github.com/brunodutr/jms-hello-world/blob/master/src/main/java/br/com/bdutra/controller/PessoaController.java

I would like to participate in the discussion to contribute.