Re: [jetty-users] Webapp tmp cleanup on 12?

Before I can answer this, I need to know

+  which ee environment you're referring to - is it ee8, ee9, or ee10?
+ are you explicitly calling setTempDirectory(File) with a directory which you have created?
+ is this referring to using the distro or the maven plugin or embedded?

Jan