Re: [jaspic-dev] Start renaming the java package to jakarta*?

Hi,

In my opinion this work should start as soon as possible for those specs that plan to deliver a new version.

If we finally agree on the big bang approach, the same will need to be done for the remaining specs.

For the specific case of JASPIC, I wonder whether the package name should become "jakarta.authentication" given that Jakarta Messaging already expressed their intentions to move their package to "jakarta.messasing".

This will probably be the only opportunity to make such a change.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero