From: january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: 13 February 2017 20:12
To: january developer discussions <january-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [january-dev] [eclipse.org-committers] Downloads Disk Space Low

January does not occupy very much space on download.eclipse.org, but in reviewing our usage I noticed that releases candidates[1] for now released builds are still there. I am recommending removing them and following the general Eclipse Retention Policy [2].

Assuming no objections I will be removing the RC builds in the near future.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/january/releasecandidates/?d
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Repository_retention_policy
~~~
Jonah Graham