[january-dev] Geometry/Form imporvements

All,

I've gotten most of the work done on the o.e.j.geometry.* bundle cleanup in response to bug #26. What I have done is available at my fork here​ if anyone wants to take a look at it. All that's left of the cleanup is to remove the demo xtext code. Jonah suggested we also update the README file (Jay, you may want to take point on deciding the best way to handle this one) and we'll also need to add some Form and Geometry code to the examples folder.

I'm going to be on vacation starting from tomorrow up till the 3rd of next month, and I'll pick this back up then.

Sincerely,

Robert

Back to the top