Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Arjan: Authorization: "two tck" solution and Policy class removal

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure either what the specific action here is, other than continuing the work we're doing for Authorization (update for M2, add TCK tests to project, update spec document).

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms