[jakartaee-platform-dev] Fwd: [External] : Mentor assignments for EE 11 Waves 1 - 4 release review

Forwarding for Ed Burns who is fighting with the Eclipse SPAM bot just now ....

From Ed Burns:
Hello, I sent this email to the Wave 1 – 4 spec project leads and their mentors directly. Including here for the record.
Emily Jiang, David Blevins, Jean-Louis Monteiro, Andrew Pielage, Marcelo, Ed Bratt, Dmitry Kornilov, Ivar Grimstad, Thomas Watson, Lukas Jungmann, Scott Stark, Mark Thomas