[jakartaee-platform-dev] Handling Integrations Between Specifications

Hi,

In the last platform call, I was tasked with the action to set up a document to gather pros and cons of the integration aspects. Here is my attempt:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19YQIImMnj-5AKOg6Y-IwN2njseKJM4UIAXbLUOTmDL8/edit?usp=sharing

Please add your input to the document. Also, feel free to correct or restructure it if I missed the target...

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation

Join Community Day for Java Developers - October 16, 2023 (only €40)

EclipseCon 2023 - October 16-19, 2023

Back to the top