Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Website redirect from old GitHub pages domain for dead links to the Release Plan

Hi Scott,

Thanks for noticing it!
A consequence of renaming the repository is that GH-Pages URL changes as well. I will clean up the index.md pages with the correct link.
I'm not sure we can do that for the specification documents, since there are released artifacts. A redirect could probably be the solution for those.

Ivar